Monday, February 7, 2011

Chocolate Brownies With No Vanilla

FROG & ALIENS! ^. ^ Yeah!

Ok,ok...It's 1.00 PM and I'm here at computer when I would be on my bed in the Morfeo's arms!! I'm not able to sleep because I'm sick!!T.T*crycry*
And tomorrow I'll have 3 hours of greek at school!O____O suicideeeeeee!!!! Probably I'll sleep all the time!-_-
Well... in my nocturnal surfing I've reread the yaoi manga "Corsair" and I've see again the yaoi anime "Ikoku Irokoi Romantan"!! When I'm seek I have the strange wish to see something yaoious [<--- I think this word don't exist! ^.^"Gomeeen!]!!! U.U
And now there's a strange noise... like a frog mixed aliens spaceship! Oh my... I have an alien space-frog[<---this is really no sense o_O] in my house! It's scarying!!! O_____O

-____-" no comment!! Oyasumi minna-saaaaaaan!!!! ^.^

Pon - chan !

P.S. aaaargh... the alien space-frog again!! I'm very very scared! O_____O" If she kidnapp me.... ok, I'm jocking! -.-"[<--sense of humor= 0] but the alien space-frog it's real... I'm sure!!! O.O*she nod*

0 comments:

Post a Comment