«Scrivevo silenzi,notti,notavo l'inesprimibile,fissavo vertigini» A.Rimbaud
Tornai a casa trascinandomi,l'asfalto era come viscoso,liquido.Continuavo appoggiandomi al muro,mi aggrappavo con le unghie ai mattoni,stentavo a reggermi in piedi.Il fiume di alcol dentro le mie vene bruciava,la stessa sensazione che sentivo nella gola mentre buttavo giù bicchiere dopo bicchiere.D'altronde vivo così,ai limiti.Sesso,alcol,droga.Non I am interested in the means, I'm interested in achieving the estremi.Rovinarmi to crawl between heaven and broken glass to peel away the bile piombo.Sento stomaco.Più up more on ... again! I empty by a sudden force, a and then cast me rialzo.Per continuare.Penserete why me down to throw up in a hovel like this alley ... well, the main reason is poetry, bellezza.Trovo that the image of this body idiot, poisoned , worn, worn by all sorts of poisons, which is emptied and then filled again and ... poetica.La beauty of the poets is invisible, the only poets of their sensitivity makes them capable of going beyond, so I'm higher than their volgo.La Beauty is a small, delicate, ethereal, hyaline ... invisibile.Percepibile only through that piece of wood that has meaning propri.E you never understand what vedo.Mi upward rubbing on the wall, I scratch the guancia.Sento that the legs did not sign and I put forza.Noto dentro.Luci red, smoke, odor corpi.Fremo idea to vent my passion with some concubine esotica.La gremita.Vecchi room is foaming at the mouth and the excitement on display, well-dressed young men who smoke do with haughty, little girls who sell their rose to the highest bidder, matrons sprawled limply on large sofa damascati.Paradisiaco.Una heavenly abode of Sex, meat, rotten soul. Godo.L 'excitement sale.Mi walk over to a couch, and I'm cuscini.Ne savor the smell and smoke mixed with rose water and air viziata.Si approaches one of the matrons, a large woman squeezed into a giant bodice that breaks his abbondanza.Mi qualcosa.Le asks if I want to say I want everything, but I'm pleased with what he has better things to offrirmi.Si away to return with one of ragazzine.Era thin, the bones of the hips protruded as if to pierce the skin, the chest was flat like a ragazzino.Mi says that despite his young age is very good in the warm clienti.Le nome.Non risponde.La ask the matron tells me that is dumb by its own will vowed not to talk until they get out of that locale.Le say that perhaps it is too small and I want altro.Mi has a pretty little woman, red curls, blue eyes, body proportion, in carne.L 'grab for the sides and approach my corpo.La bacio.Le his hands follow paths that have been learned from memoria.Tutto copione.Sento hot, too caldo.Ho a vacuum nero.Mi awake fuori.Senza giacca.Pantaloni ankle quasi.Mi or get up and I sistemo.Nel dark barlume.Un a piece of smooth white skin, a side? arm? The shred is on, a little more ... enters the cone luce.Minuta , skeletal piccola.La girl looking at me with a first look centenaria.Sorride a prostitute, a smile puttana.Le ask what they want, but remember, you muta.Si avvicina.Mi clings addosso.Apre slightly shirt and slides his hands up skeletons of me.Non I like her per se ... no hips, breasts, is a ramoscello.Eppure has an aura of perversion and pain that excites me eccita.Mi his unhealthy appearance, his pale skin, blue veins on his neck trasparente.Le polsi.Mi and wraps his fingers, and goes down, a stream continuo.Gemo.Lei looks up and smiles for his bravura.Mi petto.La deviates gently kissing and osservo.La take for life and the get up, she wraps her legs to my hips and stares at me in the infinite moment and occhi.Un our mouths touch, gently at first, timidamente.Poi violently, biting my lips and I suck up to her neck bruises well visibili.Mi muro.Le support with his back to lift her dress light, I find the thighs lean sprinter affusolate.Tocco any of that sick body and scarno.Lei groans, more forte.Ah already ... now we are out infernale.Sento hovel from his sweat on my back, freddo.Mi free pants and she, without any shame, she raises her dress and leans against the wall with the braccia.Mi notes as to invite me to do what I can calm my sete.L 'caress, slide inside her with the tip of dita.Mi accepts as a noble lady of the notes with more casa.Mi insistenza.Si gira.Sbottona what remains to unbutton with furia.Fà down the last barrier between his body and his body and I mio.Avvcina spingo.Entro facilmente.Come a guanto.Entro and go from that body to the rhythm of a melody invisibile.E at that moment I am struck by the beauty hidden momento.Lei writhing as the paper burned by the flames, moaning like a baby, sweat and narrows his eyes in a face somewhere between pain and passione.Stringe the opening, pushing on my waist with strength, and trailing well behind the pace ritmicamente.Aumenta of lei.Prima of conclurede, I slid my hands over her body, to realize its concretezza.Svanisce.D ' tratto.Prima of a venire.Lei.Scompare. I raise theEsono vicolo.Rivolto look again in the banner. bordello.Era was not a neon sign of a pub disastrato.Arranco to the door and entro.L 'only light is that of the bar, polish wear. I approach and I support the tavolo.Non nessuno.Osservo see the rest of the tables posto.Sedie vuoti.Nessun giro.Nessun halo fumo.Odore mug in the closed, alcohol, uomini.Mi move in a corner on a padded bench covered with red velvet irriconoscibile.Le now my fingers glide over the polished wood and lucido.Ricordo ragazzina.L 'excitement has not yet svanita.La furtive hand slides to the steady stream of repeat ragazza.Sento light footsteps, I turn to scatto.Un garzone.Giovane, beautiful, thin, a thinness that sogno.Gli I remember my eyes light up with passione.Scattò towards him and grabbed him by the shoulders ossute.Lo guardo.Nei riflesso.Un his eyes I see a man consumed in its mad perversion in its propensity for the sick 'eccesso.Non I look at his eyes, but only reflect badly on me stesso.Lo push tavolo.Sbatte ribs and folds up if stesso.Gli tear away pantaloni.Gli touch the belly, feel her muscles tense up . guarda.Io the guardo.Lo I touch it in his heart and turns the front gemendo.Sbatte gently on the table, ripetutamente.Geme.Forte.Il my ups and downs and it excites him vedo.Si runs with moist eyes, I says to leave him, not me chiama.Sovrappongo farlo.Ma his body to his image that of ragazza.Combaciano.Entro violenza.Soffro with him in the beginning too. I would like to get out, but they are attracted like a plan calamita.Mi move within lui.La gets more facile.Intanto I have not removed her hand from his corpo.Sento I'm desidera.Lo raping and perhaps this is his first sexual experience, but I frego.Se was not me today, it was someone else domani.Scivolo faster in and out of him without letting go presa.Sto to empty . He groans with more power, plug the bocca.Comincia to push himself on my fianchi.L 'excitement is at the moment limite.Un sospensione.E.Vengo.Dentro of lui.Al caldo.Abbiamo finished together. am departing from you lui.Lui gira.Mi guarda.Lo guardo.Ci guardiamo.Buttò coins on the table and is still volto.Fuggo.Corro.Lui là.Mentre topaia.Più I go back to my empty and most of disfigured prima.Quella night I wrote that no one had ever dared scrivere.Ero furious , excited, but rational and cinico.Scrissi my masterpiece.
As you can see the beauty is subjective, grace, holiness, the madness ... everything is relativo.Io, honestly, there compatisco.State lost fragments, chips and drops of essence that you can never recuperare.Io to the way I'm picking one by one to complete a mosaic in honor of the beauty, the goddess of goddesses.
Madness makes grandi.La beauty is the premio.Il way to reach your goal is a solo.Il.
0 comments:
Post a Comment