Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Ds Rom English

Sketch

admit to being a miserabile.Vivo chasing dreams and ideals to live by believing in a manner consistent with my principles, I pretend not to be alone, to have pillars to support me but then one afternoon boh ... I get out of bed and I say ... that cazzo.Proprio cazzo.Non that I have a friend who is one with whom to share everything here is better than Nicholas, my love irreplaceable consigliere.Ma brother and I do not see, do not touch, I never heard her voce.Meg, my muse, I see little and then there is little tempo.E Vivian, the woman who currently holds the greatest power on my brain (I'm not down with the heart to say, I sorry), I love her, and so ... I love it ... but I can not hear ... boh close at times, because I will cycle, and when I cycle I get down ... but I seem to always be the last wheel of the wagon. I can not believe you have more friends in the pages of the books in realtà.Voglio that people cry for my loss, to laugh with me and love me deeply as I love those who like ...
I love only under a pedestal ... but I would, likewise, be amata.Non by a lover, but a simple friendship ... I wish I had a symbiotic relationship with another human being ...
Boh ... Sometimes I want to be different, I do so many purposes ... but you know that I am the one who sends everything in vacca.Sono artist incomplete. Completeness scares me, reminds me of the death, the end, the conclusion ... but an incomplete job is totally dependent on my will, I can shape, modify, slotting, assemble it ... it's become a continuous ... A
mai.Eppure work left incomplete will not die as a person, as budding philosopher, I can not chase the completeness, the end, the whole being. Where does the making, where it begins and ends.
Perhaps you read my conduct in all aspects of my life ...
boh ... and I think a race so bleak at times, I just want to stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment