insolent
stood there, thinking about her, waiting for the train ... Gypsy Kid runs past a small, curly-haired, as I in childhood, all gave him a coin. He ran up to me - was to pull the bag and something unintelligible mumble, begging. I said - I have no money, that was pure truth, because now I'm totally stranded (although in appearance, it certainly was not noticeable). Instead of just go, he started very aggressively, hitting me in the legs his small little hands. Naturally, I gave it a squirt cuff (not hurt, of course) and troubled by his behavior, thinking that if he was ten years older, a hundred pounds would come up to me with a knife)) All around watching this scene in silence, and my classmate joked, "left the child without lunch. "But I was, frankly, hard to soften it. Because it is known, the Roma live - and live in a very non-poor ...
I am so upset, direct cheap flights London is no more - yesterday was another BMI, and today there is no (((Once all on 20 000 - 30 000 p. pipets any. What to do - I'll never know. Buy SAS with a change in Copenhagen? - No way out. And the damn volcano again paralyzed the entire message of northern Europe. The devil knows that ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment