Monday, May 3, 2010

Best Intimidating Quotes

Bück dich

Bück dich, das Gesicht interessiert nicht.Bück Befehl mich dich ich dir. (Rammstein)




Piegati.Lurida cagna.Bipede ninety gradi.Schiaccia your breasts gemi.Ti on the floor and tear your hair, the pester hands, the nails will take off and leave that your blood smeared pavimento.Ti will kick up to faint and you vomitare.Voglio that you put yourself bent, I ordino.La your face I do not care, I just want smash everything you dentro.Sentirai probabile.Sentirai pain ... the blood and sweat down on your thighs ... ... probabile.Urlerai probabile.Sai already unlikely I'll spare you ... all the best to you I'll tear me.Ti piangere.Userò embers on your sweet curves immacolate.Leccherò your wounds and we will pour sale.Userò sandpaper on your floor is verginità.Il imbratterà of blood in a short tempo.Dovrai clean ...
Your tongue will clean up all its superfice.Rimarrò osservare.Io to the throne, you ginocchio.Userò in leather straps and wrapped in a latex dress latex couture sadica.Il strizzerà your forms, respirare.Dovrai struggle to feel shame for you to see you stessa.Adoro arrossire.Avrai fiatone.Dovrai content from the alone in front of my occhi.Sarai deprived of dignity and diritto.Sarai an object.

are sadistic, and you knew that.

ask me if I love you ...
If I love you? ... If you love you'd be dead already from the first row.

0 comments:

Post a Comment