writer's block: Wintertime is here ...
I don't like winter very much. I hate the winter's clothes!!
But sometimes, when I wake up in the morning on sunday, I open the window and I see the beautiful hills scenery covered by the snow and the rays of the sun that peep out. It's amazing!!
In winter, everything become white, the city is full of lights, people walk on the center's streets buying christmas presents, in the air there's the smell of wood burning in fireplace...for me, this is the winter's atmosphere! Perhaps this is an idealization, but I like think about winter in this way.
Unfortunately most of the time I think the snow is really annoying, the cold is too sharp and the humidity is unberable! When I was little, I loved to make snowballs and snowmen, but growing up, I understand that this kind of things are funny and in the same time really insignificant in front of the big disadvantages!
It's all!
Thanks for reading
Pon - chan !
0 comments:
Post a Comment