Title: The Darkness That lurks in my mind
Author: MkbDiapason
Rating: PG
Fandom: Star Trek TOS
Characters: Jim VS Tiberius; McCoy , Spock
Warnings: none
Plot: In the person of James Tiberius Kirk now remained That those 'shadow nomi.Sentiva James between the two, or better yet, "Jim," slipped through the fingers and felt "Tiberius" claws consciousness. Jim Kirk had killed a man. And that was why he felt that name out of tune and that was why Tiberius sghignazzare.Ed He claimed his presence ...
Nda: The story in question, in addition to my beautiful dream revolves around an incident which involved the same Jim during a mission. Our poor captain was forced by having to kill a man, so, instinctively. And is now consumed by guilt over the sense of pleasure experienced in having killed a "danger" that the act itself. And now if to do with himself. That part of him he laughs beyond the Mirror ...
******************************
"E '... I had to had hit ... "
" Look in the mirror, Jim ... what do you see? ... I tell you. A man excited. Look, Jim ... looks like it burns our eyes! "
" I shot! 'S true! But man, that man was about to strike in turn, my comrades ... I had to do it! "
" Oh Mirror, Mirror "
" Stop! "
" I will take the place I belong.
begins to descend from his chair. "
*** I do not feel good.
Reality tilts. I'm
falling? Or am I going?
a sinking or ascent?
Which one?
Both?
I feel just by touching a black thought.
This shadow takes shape.
I like. I
axle.
me over.
Ride me.
So he is going up.
will surface.
And I?
"Get down, Jiim. Sleep. "
I can not feel me.
***
about the figure of James Tiberius Kirk now remained That those 'shadow between the two names.
James felt, or better yet, "Jim" slipped through his fingers and felt "Tiberius" claws consciousness.
haunt her, overwhelm her.
win.
Jim Kirk had killed a man.
And that was why he felt out of place and the name Tiberius chuckle. And that was why
He claimed his presence. The screaming. Stirred raving through the very fabric of his unfathomable mind. Becoming among those folds are inflamed, with its scraping screams, and making a genuine plague ashes, slowly, storms, all semblance of what it was Jim. How could a
name do so? Lead both?
James Tiberius ... A person
.
Two names. Same
"significant".
but not significantly.
He used to often forget the name. Or rather, there is never expressed below him, for he . Apparteneva.Non not felt it.
So this name always came down to a simple consonant formal letter from James and Kirk.
And now it was a consonant rather imposing and uncomfortable.
it, there is thus imperative. Like a cross between two names faded scarlet.
A cross of blood.
The announcement of a martyr. How can a sign
graph, a simple "T" to become the symbol of so much anguish? Well
can. It has the strength.
has the arrogance to be able to lodge between the teeth grinding and go to strength to emerge on her lips and win his battle to establish itself in answer to collect duty and his entourage to finally be the banner of the winning name and closing with a shrewd & ldquo , S "in an annoying hiss, stubborn and inexhaustible.
arrived here, who came to this area, affirmed the presence, He was replaced with Jim, discovering, mowing, cutting down every refuge of the mind.
So between those nerves congested He claiming victims in the infinite field of consciousness.
had won.
And now it was his agony.
"I have your chair, Jim"
***
my senses.
Am I back for ... me?
I regained my faculties? I nell'astrattezza
distinction.
takes shape.
I realized.
perceive the whole. My
together.
My physical freedom.
My freedom of thought.
sensitivity.
Awareness.
thus make up my world of sense. Eye color ranges from one side of this dark room or at least this place to which I attach this semblance of instinct.
I put my bike in the world. Slight surplus between these four walls indietreggianti hours restricted hours. Shaking. Retreat. They seem to want me to meet and leave at the same time.
I see them fade and the entire area, every corner, bleaching.
is revealed to me the bars. So it is a prison ...?
Their strength has no basis. Bars
crumbling of consistency is ephemeral.
other side of the indistinct shadows, swinging first read and then in a sad lament, adjusted heavy. Control the prisoner and then reluctantly I take the liberty of slipping through the bars and now two guards to break down of my ship. So were my guards?! Take this form when they land in my hands like shadows. Observe them as they become flesh.
stunned.
grab their guns and my eye scans the aisles, the possible outputs. It 's a place I do not know. It 'a building whose interior rough confuse me. I can not tell one way out. My eyes constantly stumble inconsistent in every element of this decaying place. I can smell the rust prodded the nostrils.
begin to run and I find myself suddenly with a leap, in that I recognize as my ship!
So it's a dream ...
I feel the walls of this corridor buzzing. My ears with them.
It 's a growing buzz, intermittent, inexplicable, sometimes cable, sharp. E 'can bring him back to the hum of the engines, but there is not usually hear. It 's a buzz like the distant chorus of a thousand voices, a thousand thoughts that clash with each other and then sputter to a deafening crescendo. Follow this
growing with the intention to arrive at the origin of this continuous rocking vibration.
a voice barely audible from the ear, but clear and familiar to my mente.Giunge from there.
From my apartment!
runs toward the door through and I point the gun at him.
Exactly.
I'm just pointing the gun at a part of me.
I keep it well under fire.
He looks at me, I enjoyed it scrutinizes the bastard ... Underwear
him and a woman who is next to throw their weapons.
The cast and disappear.
seem to raise their hands.
sure I see the his hands up. Awareness material, my mind perceives concrete logic with those arms in the air and even my eyes at first glance to have the feeling that there is no such danger is the belief that everything is as it seems. Instead, suddenly, against all logic, physical, hands me one of his attacks, while at the same time in the air and behind his back, with something that identifies only later as a syringe, after seeing her whiz next to my cheek.
"begins to run."
say I feel the sulphurous glow of my eyes.
And I start to run, as controlled by a vital imperative. As in the throes of a spell then start to jump from place in place and ran like a madman against all my ideals, against my will, against my dignity. I run away from me. I escape from my pain, from my responsibilities ...
"Jim, where do you run away?"
His voice, or should I say my , I resumed duty.
I do not understand his speeches, but his words against me as a dart needles.
And I shun in every place possible, behind every wall, behind every dark corner, the shadows of massive buildings, the shade of dark, skinny skyscrapers, with black asphalt dunes, channels and opalescent in the grip of dark houses , in glassy lakes or bruising of pitch black, in memory of each school, including classrooms spectral, bare corridors were wide open ... I walk the steep streets between machines of my ship, I shrink from everything ... in every shade possible, this luxury of decadence, where my restlessness, my anxiety will disappear. Tear up the streets so in the shadow of my narrow world. In every corner of my memories as possible. In every city Forgot my mind. I try to forget about me, I worry about it, but the demeaning buildings and elements that make up this sad scene, I do not grant refuge if not for one second, and my legs are still tired and undaunted to run and run and run ... jump from one place to another skinny. The
bleed and yet I feel I am going to stop me ...
While not return to me ...
"Jim?"
anything not to come back to me ...
"Jim!"
And now where are they?
I may have hit?
"By God, Jim!"
No. This is not my voice.
shake and I feel my racing stops.
My World restless shadow fades.
And I surfaced again by launching a last look at myself.
smile just as I realize how silly they are.
And I look at it.
note that part of me.
And the next time the wait for the pass ...
"It 's a challenge? you'll lose. "
" I have already won. They are out of the game. Thanks to them. "
" Every time you look in the mirror, Jim ... I'll be there. "
" And I with you. Goodbye. "
[Awake]
***
Where are they now?
Spock ... Bones ...
My two companions in front of me with the ghost of a smile broken by the concern that I have given them so far ...
I must have been away long, because now I wrap the arms of Bones and Spock's eyes caress me.
"Jim ... it's over."
"Yes .. I know. Thank you. "
And now I would not go back to sleep again.
order to live better, without escaping anywhere,
no escape from me, with all that
are: Jim
James Tiberius Kirk
in my true
unique sensory world.
END.
(at least until the next incubo.XD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment