Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Toddler Falling On Head

Words words

Words Words ... words ... words ... words ... words ... words just words, words between us.
do not know why I chose Mina, maybe because I took.

Eventually my choices are just empty words that gingillano.Gongoliamoci \u0026lt;\u0026lt;
I say one thing and end up doing another. Convinced me of one thing and I find myself doubting my own statements.
Ah, what has troubled my mind despite the youthfulness of my corpo.Mi seems to be alive a hundred years. And honestly after hundred years I'm tired ... tired to face the storm and take refuge in coves corrose.Credo fragile and that a sulfuric acid flema I create less noise for another departure from ports unknown.
Words words words ...
Words are really my only love? Just love the dry sheets of paper? The smell of ink ... I wonder if I could love more human scent ... maybe just her. I miss
manca.Mi lei.La its beauty and transparency of its virtù.La most perfect creature ever dropped on terra.Capite?'m Still in total adoration for you

Words words words ...

God .. I would like to be illiterate. They are highly

0 comments:

Post a Comment