ketamine
anestetizzata.Udito Life and death-view inaffidabili.Pre incombe.L 'only thing I can rely on our own ... are polmoni.Vanno
Breath autonomo.Allucinazioni.Vedo colorati.Lucine tiny flash, drawing a new universo.Gioco ball with my cervello.Salto vuoto.Spazio sconfinato.Ossero and float in my hands, more and more distant fingers pulsanti.Le inflate and deflate to the rhythm of my body seems to have respiri.Tutto liquefatto.Osservo the dark water and rotting of my body still in defluire.Fluttuo vuoto.Osservo.Non see nothing but lights, flashing colorful, vibrant colors and fluorescent lamps. Like when you look at the sun without sunglasses and looking away you see that flash those who give so much trouble ... There is no sun
qui.Ci's me, the lights, e. .. boh ... I can not understand what else can be.
I feel ... well ... I do not feel my corpo.Quel lot of flesh lying down ... liquefied.
I watch my body from above. Nera.Non single pool in that no distinction pantano.Nè eyes, no hair, no hands ...
Completamente.Totalmente.Beatamente.Anestetizzata.
my life I see a very distorted, I move it wrong, but I enjoy it's more fun molto.Cosa of wandering in doubt.
And now where are they? How far is the couch? ...
And who cares ... so I would go there anyway.
0 comments:
Post a Comment