Konbanwa Minna-saaaaaaaaan!
This is my first post in LJ! Yeeeeeeh!!*she commends herself*
I write in english buuut... I'm not very good! (^.^)'' Eeeetto...I'm really masochist! (^.^) So, if I do some mistakes, tell me please! U.U
I apologies for the future's mistakes m(_ _)m Gomen Ne!
Ok, this isn't very interesting for a begin. (-.-)''
Well...I'll use this LJ for my fanficc... in italian! ^.^'' because I'm not able to write them in english, gomen!(But if someone have the patience to translate them in english, I'll be very grateful with him/her...I know, it's really annoying)
When I learn to use very well LJ, I'll post my (h)orrible works! (U.U)
So, until then, I'll exercise my english for your bad luck!xD
Sumimaseeeeeeen m(_ _)m
Now, I tell you something about myself:
my name is Elena, I found the Japan world when I was 7 years old and I ran in my house believing to be Vegeta(yes, he was my first love xD)!In the following years, I read a lot of other manga(like Bleach, Saiyuki, Hellsing,Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Death Note, Wild Adapter, Soul Eater, Full metal Alchemist ,ecc...)! After, I found the splendid world of J-Rock. My eyes shone in front of those beautiful creature(@w@). Now,I'm in the same situation xD In particular I love The Gazette,MIYAVI,LM.C, Aicle,AN CAFE,SuG,Versailles,Moi Dix Mois,Malice Mizer,Screw,X-Japan,Nightmare,Girugamesh,Gackt,Alice Nine,Dir en Grey,D and many others, but in this moment I don't remember very well! (^.^)''
Thanks for reading,
Pon - chan !
0 comments:
Post a Comment